Panoramic-4K video using three 13-megapixel cameras and patented real-time video stitching. 180° coverage gives a more natural, inclusive view of the huddle room; the perfect partner for rich Jabra Speak audio.
Plug-and-play technology lets you collaborate with others quickly and easily, bringing hassle-free video and audio to your huddle room.
Intelligent video technology
Intuitive camera technology detects individual meeting participants and optimizes the field of view to include everyone in the conversation. Video quality is automatically and continuously optimized, even under varying lighting conditions, to provide a better viewing experience.
Compatible with all leading video- and audio-conferencing solutions. Certified for use with Microsoft Teams and works with Zoom, Cisco Webex and many more.
Position the camera directly below the TV monitor, using the Jabra PanaCast wall mount.
For the most natural view of the huddle room, the camera should be mounted so that it is at eye level when seated.
How to connect
Instant collaboration – just plugin
Jabra PanaCast is compatible with all leading video and audio conferencing solutions, and is designed to work straight out of the box, with plug-and-play technology that lets you collaborate with others instantly.
- 180° field of view: Natural view without distortion
- Panoramic-4K quality: Everyone looks sharp and in focus
- Intelligent Zoom: Automatically adjusts the field of view, so everyone is included in the conversation
- Vivid HDR: Optimizes video quality under varying lighting conditions
- Whiteboard: Captures anything you write on a whiteboard in real-time, enhancing readability (Available with future software update. Firmware upgrade required.)
Ease of use
- Plug-and-play connectivity: Instant collaboration
- 180° Video-flip: Allows you to flip the video feed if the device is installed upside down
- Certified for use with Microsoft Teams
- Compatible with most UC app like Zoom, Cisco Webex, Lifesize, etc.